Springboard – An Integrated Term Course
Springboard – An Integrated Term Course for Classes 1 – 5 comprises a series of 15 books (three for each class and one per term) with the core subjects – English, Mathematics, EVS/Science, and Social Studies – in each book. The course contents are broadly based on the guidelines provided in the National Curriculum Framework for School Education, 2005. The series is carefully designed to meet the primary-level syllabi requirements and to support the holistic development of the learners. A section on General Knowledge is also included in all the books to motivate the learners on general awareness.
- Warm up – Interactive activities to introduce the reader to the topics to be learnt
- Did You Know? – Topic-related informative snippets
- Activities/ Projects – To make learning a joyful experience through learning by doing
- Summing Up! – End of chapter recap
- HOTS – Questions that aid in exploring Higher Order Thinking Skills
- Values and Life Skills – Well-graded activities/tips to meet the demands and challenges of everyday life by equipping the learner with essential life skills
- Teacher’s Tip – Helpful tips for teachers
- Assessment – Revision of the topics learnt through comprehensive end-term exercises
- Teacher’s Resource Books – Support materials for teachers.
Published by Oxford University Press, India, 2013